The Essentials of Nonprofit Management Workshops
Expert-led workshops specifically designed to provide essential information on the fundamental principals of nonprofit management.
What will you learn?
· Applying sound nonprofit management practices
· Cultivating leadership through board governance
· Embracing accounting and budgeting essentials
· Writing winning grants and proposals
· Employing successful fundraising strategies
· Demonstrating programmatic impact
· Fostering stakeholder engagement
Who should participate?
· Founders, CEO’s, Presidents, Board Members
· Executive Directors, nonprofit staff , volunteers
· Aspiring and new nonprofit CEO’s
· Professional advisors and consultants
How will the workshops be facilitated?
· Held at Change Happens! Headquarters
· Led by trained subject matter experts
· Include interactive exercises with real world examples and case studies to help participants retain information
· Participants will retain technical assistance and counseling
· Lunch and breaks will be offered, along with free parking
For more information:
Phone: (713) 374-1200 | Fax: (713) 651-8045
9AM - 3PM
The Basics: Forming a Nonprofit Organization
· Mission & Vision Statements
· Applying for 501(c) 3 Status
· Organization & Development
· Bylaws & Governance
· Articles of Incorporation
· Management & Leadership
· Board Relations
9AM - 3PM
Successful Proposals: Telling Your Story Effectively
· Finding Public/Private Funds
· Current Fundraising Trends
· Effective Proposal Writing
· Sample Proposal & Summary
· Writing winning proposals
Workshop registration with dates will be published soon.