The Goal of this mentoring program is to help boys and young men of color (BYMOC) improve academic achievement, self-esteem, social competence, and avoidance of high risk behavior by providing a relationship with a caring adult who works to help your child achieve his full potential.
· Provide one-to-one mentoring to BYMOC to students ages 14-19
· Foster and build a network of collaboration and partners
· Providing positive long-lasting and impactful relationships.
With your help, the Each One of Us mentoring program seeks to achieve some the following outcomes:
. Decrease in attitudes supporting violence and in a willingness to use violence in conflict situations.
· Increased college enrollment.
· Increased high school graduation rates.
Join the Change Happens! "Each One Of Us" mentoring program at Jack Yates High School!