The Goal of this mentoring program is to help boys and young men of color (BYMOC) improve academic achievement, self-esteem, social competence, and avoidance of high risk behavior by providing a relationship with a caring adult who works to help your child achieve his full potential.
· Provide one-to-one mentoring to BYMOC to students ages 14-19
· Foster and build a network of collaboration and partners
· Providing positive long-lasting and impactful relationships.
With your help, the Each One of Us mentoring program seeks to achieve some the following outcomes:
. Decrease in attitudes supporting violence and in a willingness to use violence in conflict situations.
· Increased college enrollment.
· Increased high school graduation rates.
MBK Each One of Us Program Staff
Steven Benson, Program Coordinator
Leo Newman, Community Engagement
Kira Promise, Case Manager
Join the Change Happens! "Each One Of Us" mentoring program at Jack Yates High School!